Smartwatches have developed a great deal over recent years, and are no longer unjustified expenses. Some people nowadays even classify smartwatches as essential technology equipment on the same level as smartphones. Today we have a wide variety of smartwatches to choose from in different price ranges. It is no longer the same market that was once dominated by two tech giants, namely Samsung and Apple.
If you are looking to buy a smartwatch for yourself or as a gift for someone, then you have come to the right place. We have compiled a list of top 10 best smartwatches under £1000 for you, which is as below.
Table of Contents
- GPS + Cellular (Supported providers: EE, O2 and Vodafone)
- Always-On Retina display
- 30% larger screen
- ECG app
Now, what can we say about the Apple Watch Series 5 that you don’t already know? Apple has been the pioneer in the smartwatch industry for a long time. Its latest Apple Watch is certainly worth consideration in the under £1,000 range. The watch, in itself, is a thing of beauty. We particularly love the Space Black Stainless-Steel Case version with the Black Milanese Loop, which will cost you around £799.
The smartwatch comes with a GPS and Cellular connectivity. It has everything you would need from a smartwatch and much more. If you are looking for a watch to integrate within other Apple devices, then the Apple Watch is a no-brainer – it’s definitely one of the best smartwatches under £1000.
- Fit for performance with rugged, sophisticated design that features a big 1.4” sunlight-readable display (36% larger than previous fēnix models) with stainless steel bezel
- With sensors for enhanced wrist heart rate (the data and information provided by these devices is intended to be a close estimation of your activity and metrics tracked, but may not be precisely accurate) and Pulse Ox (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition), the watch gauges blood oxygen saturation to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation at high elevations
- Advanced training features include PacePro for grade-adjusted pace guidance throughout your activity plus environmentally adjusted VO2 max and training status estimates
- Navigate the outdoors with preloaded TOPO maps, ski maps for over 2,000 worldwide ski resorts, multiple global navigation satellite system (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) support and built-in sensors for 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Support for Garmin Pay contactless payments (not all countries and payment networks are eligible), music storage with premium streaming service (may require a premium subscription with a third-party music provider) support, smart notifications (when paired with a compatible smartphone) and more
The Garmin Fenix 6X Pro focuses more on durability rather than looks and will cost you around £670. The smartwatch provides you with very accurate and detailed activity tracking. Its rugged design allows it to survive even in the most demanding situations. However, despite the bulky design, it feels comfortable to wear.
When it comes to a smartphone for outdoor activities, the Garmin Fenix 6X Pro is one of the best smartwatches under £1000 that you will find. The 6X Pro is also a significant improvement over its predecessor Fenix 5X. Features-wise, it does not lack any features that you would otherwise expect to have in a smartwatch. With a battery life of 21 days in smartwatch mode and 80 days in simple watch mode, the 6X Pro is one of the best out there.
- Electric scrap: Electrical and electronics did not go into household waste. Local collection points are available for this purpose. The collection of electrical and electronics technicians facilitates the recycling of recycling, reuse and proper and safe disposal.
- Parts of animal origin: No
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- English (Publication Language)
The Garmin Fenix 6 Pro Solar is the younger brother of the 6X Pro. While it does not have the same specifications as the 6X Pro, it more than makes up for it with the Solar part. This Fenix 6 Pro Solar can last you almost three weeks on smartwatch mode and 80+ days on watch mode. The screen is 0.1 inch smaller than the 6X Pro, but that is due to its smaller size, which also makes it lighter. This model will cost you around £750.
Apart from some small size and battery differences, the 6 Pro Solar has the same features as the 6X Pro.
- Turn your favourite watch into a smart watch, all the latest smart features are incorporated into the strap: make Contactless payments, monitor your health and check calls and messages all from your wrist
- The included solar Chronograph face features a comfortable, low profile design for all day wearing. A tough Sapphire glass face provides excellent scratch resistance, while the non-reflective coating guarantees visibility even in bright sunlight
- The wena pay solution built into the strap is the easiest and safest way to shop, no payment limit and security preventing the watch being used once its removed from your wrist
- Super slim, stainless steel strap with OLED display for clear yet discrete interaction
- Up to 1 week between charges
Sony’s answer to the smartwatch industry? The Sony Wena Pro Solar. The smartwatch has more of a classic vibe to it with its steel strap. The strap also has a mini OLED display to show your notifications at a glance. It will cost you around £750. The Sony Wena Pro Solar can last around one week between charges. It also comes with a tough Sapphire glass that is scratch resistant with a non-reflective coating. Overall, it is a well-designed smartwatch that can give you a great experience.
- ❤ If any problem, please contact us firstly and our customer service will solve it for you soon.
- 1. Glass material, self-developed nano-scale screen protection technology, optical grade steel film, excellent scratch resistance, sensitive touch, smooth touch
- 2. Sleep management, keep daily vitality, monitor depth sleep, Bluetooth sync data to mobile phone and cloud, let you know your sleep quality better
- 3. Sports management experts, go out to step-by-step tips, and also link the APP program to perform calorie calculations, exercise prompts and other independent step counting, heart rate monitoring. Calorie, distance
- 4.24 hours all-weather dynamic heart rate monitoring, optical heart rate sensor, heart rate monitoring is more accurate
When we are talking about smartwatches that look good, how can we forget about the XXW Smart Watch? We can only use one word to describe its looks, which is unique. The XXW Smartwatch doesn’t resemble your typical smartwatch. The smartwatch is in the form of a diamond and comes in three different colours. However, it isn’t all about the looks for this smartwatch. It also comes with all features that you can expect from a smartwatch nowadays. The XXW Smart Watch costs around £635.
- Suunto 9 Baro: This durable multisport GPS watch is designed for athletes who demand the best; Featuring over 80 sports modes, a barometer for accurate altitude info, and wrist heart rate monitor
- Built To Last: Made for training, racing and extreme adventures, this GPS watch delivers up to 120 hours of continuous exercise tracking; Water resistant to 100 meters; Great for running, hiking, cycling and more
- Get Connected: Connect to your favorite sports apps and services from the Suunto app to get more from your watch; Share with your sports communities and access specific training analysis and guidance
- Adventure Starts Here: Combining Scandinavian design with ultra durable materials, our watches track your sports, daily activity, and sleep to help you keep life, training and recovery in balance
- Authentic Heritage: Founded in 1936, Suunto brings over 80 years of high quality heritage craftsmanship, relentless accuracy, and pioneering innovation to our watches, compasses, and dive products
The SUUNTO 9 is another top-tier smartwatch. If you are looking for a smartwatch with exceptionally long battery life, then the SUUNTO 9 is it. The smartwatch can last up to 120 hours with GPS, which puts it among the top smartwatches with long-lasting batteries. Its exceptional battery life comes due to its smart battery mode switcher. It also has 80 built-in sport modes. The watch will cost you around £630. The SUUNTO 9 smartwatch focuses on both looks and performance. However, its selling point is its battery life.
- Wide Viewing Vision: watch features 1.6-inch touching large screen with high resolution and using rigid 9H tempered glass for long-term use, easy to play game and do some other tasks
- Front + Sided Dual Cameras:Front 5.0MP camera supports face to face video chat, and the sided 5.0MP camera is really convenient for you to scan the code or take some photos
- 4G Network: Support 4G network for world wide communication thanks to the global band frequency: LTE: B1/B2/B3/B5/B7/B8/B12/B17/B20/B38/B39/B40/B41(100M)
- 3+32GB Massive Memory: Equipped with large 32GB internal storage and 3GB RAM, the watch enable to offer enough rom for your APPs and other important files
- APP Download: Support Android APP installation and download for endless fun while wearing the X360 watch ,Exclusive Custom Interface: freely choosing the beautiful interface
The 4G Men Smart Watch is all about innovation. There are very few smartwatches that have a camera built-in. However, this smartwatch takes it to the next level with two 5.0MP cameras, one on the front and one on the side. If you’re wondering with the side camera is for, then you can use it to scan documents or take pictures without rotating your wrist awkwardly. The smartwatch also allows 4G connectivity. One of the other selling points of this watch is its massive 1.6-inch screen. The smartwatch also comes with Android 7.1. The smartwatch will cost you around £880.
- 1.39-Inch AMOLED Display:Not only provides a wider viewing angle, but also delivers clear and bright visual experience.With Quadcore,1.28GHz processor, better in dealing with complicated graphics and big games, smart world is no your wrist.
- 4G Network:The supports NANO SIM card and comes with multiple band frequency of 4G/3G/2G network for offering world wide communication.
- Sensitive Connectivity: Built-in BT4.2 version and 2.4GHz/5.0 GHz Wi-Fi achieves wide connection and convenient life via data and files transmission
- Life Can Be Easier:Call making, answering, texting, e-mail checking, all on the wrist, making your life much easier
- Personal Assistant:Monitors your heart rate, records your sports data and supports other watch basic functions, just like a personal assistant in your life ,620mAh long lasting battery life provide you enough power, go out with no worry, charging fast and bring more power to you
As you saw above, the 4G lineup of smartwatches is all about innovation. This model is no different. Think of this model as a cheaper alternative to the above version. This one comes with a single 5.0MP camera on its side. Similarly, it has a smaller 1.39-inch instead. However, it still comes with all other features that the above model has, making it one of the best smartwatches under £1000.
No products found.
The HGYB Smart Watch comes with a standard 1.3-inch display. It has a sleek and compact design and comes in three different colours for both men and women. The smartwatch also comes with an IP68 rating which means it is very durable. As with all other smartwatches, the HGYB Smart Watch also comes with any features that you would expect from a typical smartwatch. The HGYB Smart Watch will cost you around £800.
No products found.
The LRXGOODLUKE 20PCS Smart Watch is another smartwatch that we would recommend under £1,000. It comes with a standard 1.3-inch IPS screen. It also has smart notification features and any other typical smartwatch features. The smartwatch is very well-designed and comes in three different colours white, black and pink. All three colour variant straps of the smartwatch create a visually pleasing contrast with the main piece. The smartwatch will cost you around £670.
If you enjoyed this blog on the Best Smartwatches under £1000 you might also like to read this IP68 Waterproof Smartwatch Review and Budget Smartwatches – What is the Best Smartwatch under £100?