Design & Build Quality
When it comes to budget smartphones, Design is usually not the focus, and many companies prefer to have the plain plastic back, but it’s not the case with Blackview A60. It comes with a plastic back, but instead of having a plain back, it comes with a combination of fine vertical lines and plain area. On the one side of the smartphone, you have the vertical lines covering almost 80% of the back area. The rest of the 20% area has the plain finishing, and here you will find speakers, a dual-camera setup with flash, and a Blackview logo.
On the front, you get the edge to edge display with a waterdrop notch. The display has the big chin at the bottom, but it’s the same on most modern smartphones. So, the overall Design of Blackview A60 is really good, and we don’t have any complaints about it.
The Blackview A60 is also really good when it comes to build quality. The smartphone is well-built, and there’s not a lot of flux to it. Also, it has good structural integrity as well. So, no complaints in this department as well.
- ☛【4080 mAh Big Battery】 Blackview A60 mobile phone, which is the cheapest but most efficient smart phone that everyone can use, is equipped with 4080 mAh big battery, smart AI battery management technology. It can shut down inactive applications to save power. The standby time, under normal circumstances, is up to 15 days. It can meet your needs at any time!
- ☛【6.1-inch Water-drop Full Screen Display】 Blackview A60 smartphone, beyond doubt, uses a 6.1-inch 19.2:9 scale water drop full screen with a very narrow frame, which can give users a wide visual experience. 92% of the screen share makes the phone extremely beautiful. The mobile phone, with bright colors and amazing clarity, can help you explore every amazing detail and enjoy a colorful travel life.
- ☛【5MP plus 13MP plus 2MP Camera】 BlackviewA60, as a cheap basic mobile phone, is equipped with a high-resolution 13MP plus 2MP dual rear camera, that can take brighter photos and videos with less noise. The front 5MP beauty camera can easily take satisfactory self photos by facial beauty algorithm.
- ☛【Enough Memory】 Blackview A60 is equipped with 1GB RAM, 1.3 GHz MT6580 quad core processor, and 16GB memory (expandable 128GB) is enough to meet the requirements concerning daily multi program operation. Android 8.1 Oreo system has been installed, and two mobile cards can be installed and used at the same time, supporting 2G and 3G networks. There is no network operator contract, users, of course, can freely choose your own network operator.
- ☛【Excellent after-sales Service】 Purchase Blackview mobile phone through the officially authorized Amazon stores (BV Technology), you will get free repair or replacement of any faulty equipment during the two-year maintenance period, and we will respond to any questions within 12 hours in a friendly and fast manner.
Blackview A60 is a low-tier budget smartphone, and it comes with 1 GB RAM and an ARM Cortex-A7 Quad-core processor. This configuration is capable enough to support the basic smartphone operations, and you can also enjoy the basic games on your smartphone.
However, it’s not powerful enough to handle the graphic intensive games such as Call of Duty: Mobile, PUBG Mobile, or Shadowgun Legends. So, if you want a smartphone that can handle advanced games, Blackview A60 is not for you.
Blackview A60 comes with 6.1 inches IPS display, which means that you will get the good colors. The display has a resolution of 600 x 1280 pixels, not even HD, but it’s expected at this price point. Overall, Blackview A60 offers decent performance, and it’s basic at best.
Blackview A60 comes with a dual-camera setup on the back and a single camera on the front. The rear camera setup comes with the 13 Megapixel main camera sensor with f/2.0 aperture and 2 Megapixel depth sensor. On the front, you get the 5 Megapixel camera sensor with f/2.2 aperture.
The back camera setup can take decent photos with great details under good lighting. However, when you use it for taking photos under bad lighting conditions, the sensor softens the photos to compensate for the light. Also, it comes with the Auto-focus feature, which is a plus. So, if you want to use the Blackview A60 for casual photos, then it can get the job done.
Also, the front camera sensor can take great selfies under good lighting conditions. However, it also suffers, like the rear camera, under bad lighting. Overall, the camera quality of the Blackview A60 is decent, and it’s completely fine considering the price point.
Blackview A60 comes with the 4080 mAh battery, which offers great performance. The battery in Blackview A60 can last for a full day under normal usage, and it can also push to the second day.
Under heavy usage, you can get a minimum of 5 hours screen-on time, which is pretty remarkable. The smartphone doesn’t come with fast charging capability, and it comes with 5V brick, which takes more than 2 hours to fully charge the battery.
Pros and Cons of Blackview A60
Just like any other smartphone, Blackview A60 also has its pros and cons. Let’s take a look.
- Great Value for Money
- Good Design
- Decent Build Quality
- IPS LCD Display
- 1 GB RAM
- 16 GB ROM
- Good Battery Life
- Low RAM
- Low Storage
- Slow Charging
What’s the Alternative to Blackview A60?
If you are looking for an alternative to Blackview A60, you can consider Ulefone Note 8P, which comes with similar specs to Blackview A60. Note 8P comes with 2 GB RAM, which is 1 GB more than you get in Blackview A60. However, it also comes with only a 2700 mAh Battery, which is much lower than the one you get in Blackview A60.
When it comes to camera setup, Note 8P comes with 8 Megapixel Main camera and 2 Megapixel depth sensor. On the front, you get the 5 Megapixel sensor. One of the major highlights of Ulefone Note 8P is that it comes with the latest Android 10 version, and in the Blackview A60, you get Android 8.1, which can be a deal-breaker for some people.
If you pick the Ulefone Note 8P, you will get more RAM, but you will also get a lower battery and an inferior camera system. In our opinion, Blackview A60 offers a better deal even though it comes with only 1 GB RAM.
- ★ Android 10 Go OS version + 2GB RAM★ In the latest Android 10 Go Edition, Note 8P can bring you a powerful experience. You can build with new and reimagined apps, set dark themes and parental control modes. At the same time it will be more private and secure. With 2GB RAM+16GB ROM, Ulefone Note 8P can deliver sufficient performance for the top Android apps to run smoothly including popular 3D games. Moreover, it can also support up to 128GB extra memory, giving you more room for everything.👍
- ★ 4G global LTE network + 5.5 inches Full Screen ★ AS cheap phone, it not only supports dual SIM dual standby. But also supports 4G broadband, 2G GSM: B2/ 3/5/8; 3G WCDMA: B 1/2/5/8; 4G LTE-FDD: B1/3/3/8/8/20, and EE, O2, Vodafone, Three (TRE), Virgin, Giff Gaff, orange, T-mobile, Sky Mobile and more compatible carriers. Besides, with 5.5inch palm-sized, it provides comfortable grip and convenient one-handed operation, durable design, make it an ideal gift for children or the elderly🎁
- ★ Dual Rear Cameras + Three Card Slots★ Note 8P features a Samsung 8MP main camera and a 2MP sub-camera with rear flash, 5MP front camera with the intelligent beauty mode, enables you to become the star of your photos. Besides, with triple card slots design (2* SIM + 1*TF), which makes equipping three cards simultaneously become reality.You can enjoy your music/ films/ games/social media without using an expensive mobile phone💰
- ★ Gesture Quick Mode + Teen/Old Man Mode ★Note that 8P is equipped with a sensitive screen, so it can set the gesture mode, which can help you open some apps faster. In addition, it also has a parental control mode. With this mode, you can set the time limit according to your needs. Besides. It also has a simple mode. It is simple and large, suitable for older people to use and read💞
- 🏆 More Benefit 🏆As a cheap basic phone for everyone, Note 8P still has face unlock function, and 2700mAh battery. It also has a smart feature called "Duraspeed". It is designed to save the battery after 15 minutes when the screen is locked. Besides, your purchase at our UF Store will enjoy 2 years warranty. Professional repair center in Europe offers much convenience for product maintenance in case there is any faulty about the phone.